And here's the second PCB in the Sequencer! All of the stage pots, output attenuators, and LEDs are board-mounted, which will make wiring a whole lot simpler.
The pots & LEDs get installed on the other side (but soldered on this side). The jacks & LED lenses had already been installed on the panel. I've only added the standoffs at this point. I also had to use diagonal cutters to clip the (plastic) pot shafts down to a reasonable length - a bit of a pain, as my large diagonal cutters are MIA.
Anyhow for the pots I plugged them in and soldered the wiper pins only, and make sure they were flush with the surface. I then slipped the LED in, but didn't solder them, and then shoved it into the panel. A little bit of juggling, but the pots all went in and I put the nuts on a few, and then pushed the LEDs into the lenses. I then soldered everything in, and started putting the knobs on the front.