Saturday, March 24, 2012

Frequency Divider complete!

And now the Frequency Divider is done! Sorry the pics aren't so great, but the sun never came out today...




As you can see, I've used some washers as spacers on the rotary switches - otherwise they protrude too far.  I've used some rather long standoffs to accommodate the Alpha rotary switches.

I haven't played around with it too much, and even then only with the oscilloscope, but it seems like a really interesting module which can perform not only suboctave divisions and clock divisions, but can also mix said suboctaves and produce staircase style sequences like the CGS Suboscillator/Harmonic Sequencer and the Blacet Binary Zone.

In other news, I've got panels here for both the Selective Inverter and Sequencer, and the boards are almost complete, but unfortunately I am missing one capacitor for each!  Hopefully I'll have those shortly, and get them finished up.

No comments:

Post a Comment